CIT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
DEAN Adventure Camps takes no greater joy than seeing campers grow from curious, creative students to passionate, driven young adults. Our Counselor in Training (CIT) Leadership Program at Haverford College is designed to teach 14–16-year-olds the flip side of our programming… teaching!
Becoming a CIT is an excellent opportunity for past campers or future innovators to learn leadership skills, build resume experience, and advance crafting techniques alongside our professional staff.
CITs WILL DEVELOP SKILLS BY...
- Assisting Lead and Assistant Counselors with teaching curriculum
- Participating in camp activities with Lead and Assistant Counselors
- Demonstrating positive communication with campers and counselors
- Knowing and demonstrating ‘DEAN Adventure Camps’ culture Further advancing their handwork skills
- Working as a team Problem-solving creatively
- Gaining and providing feedback on progress
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Got questions about our CIT Program or just wanna drop a "Hi"?
Shoot us a message – we're always here and quick to reply!